With so much choice on the high street, here’s our top five picks to spoil your loved one this valentine’s day....
- A beautiful bunch of flowers! You don’t have to go down the traditional route of roses, but buying your special someone a lovely bunch of flowers may at first seem like a cliché, but sometimes it nice to receive a traditional gift – it instantly makes us feel loved and loved up!
- A gorgeous pair of Silver earrings! You cannot go wrong with a pair of silver earrings – they are classic, go with everything, and are a real treat. When a girl receive a gift like this, they feel so very special – they get a great present and feel very loved that their partner has gone out and brought them something they will actually wear and treasure
- A romantic meal in your favourite restaurant. This is a perfect treat come valentine’s day and going back to one of your favourite restaurants may not feel very ‘special’, but with this familiar trip comes a whole load of memories of all the lovely times you have spent their together. What an easy way to get in the romantic mood. Why not buy her indulgent box of chocolates to give as a gift at the table? That way you have something to keep the romance going when you get home
- If you can find out the correct size covertly, buying lingerie and getting it right is a perfect gift for Valentine’s Day. Make your loved one feel sexy and special with a trip to their favourite lingerie store or somewhere they would love to shop but don’t normally. This will ensure you have a valentine’s day to remember!
- If you don’t want to buy anything obviously connected to Valentine’s Day, why don’t you book some tickets to either go away for a weekend or tickets to see a theatre show? This way you’re not just giving them a gift, you’re giving the invaluable present of a new experience together and a chance to make lasting, special memories.