Saturday, September 17, 2011

fall wants

fall wants


These are the main things on my want list for fall. I am super excited for the cooler weather. I love fall/winter fashion and prefer it over summer fashion. I can't wait for all the thick knits, jackets, and all the layering!

I really want some more sweaters and thick knit cardigans because I feel like they are a fool proof way to look stylish and stay warm. I also want some more scarves. I can't express how much I love scarves. In my opinion, I feel like they can add a special touch to any fall/winter outfit. So, I'm definitely excited to go shop for more scarves. Boots are an essential, so those are musts. I've been wanting a denim button-up for the longest time!! I think they are a staple in any girl's closet. Last, but not least, a pair of dark brown oxford flats! I already have a cream pair and I love them, so I really want a pair in dark brown to wear with my fall outfits. (:

What's on your fall wishlist?

-Theresa

7 comments:

  1. I want so many sweaters for winter, i like the pearl covered one you are wishing for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! Love the chunky knit sweaters!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those oxfords.

    check out my blog.
    http://pursuingpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely in love with the colour of those sweaters you've chosen. So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect picks! i love the jumper with the little balls all over it!

    xo zebra and meerkat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of the wonderful comments! If you have any questions please ask or email me and I will reply as soon as possible! (: