Thursday, May 10, 2012

dotted

So, I'm taking a quick break from studying for my AP U.S. History exam tomorrow.... T___T centuries of history reviewing...is not fun.. After almost giving up...but then thinking "no...you can't..you must review....you must study!!!" here I am...with the AP exam review book in my lap... on chapter 10: the industrial era..(9 more chapters of review to go *cries*)

I wish I could just absorb all the words in this book.....and not have to sit here and study... 


Haven't worn a skirt in a long time.... I'm liking the look of maxi/midi/longer skirts... I may have to go get some more...

hane's tshirt; denim button up: UK style by French Connection; necklace: forever21; belt: aunt's; polka dot, lace-trimmed skirt: aunt's; wedged sandals: R2
Just a quick outfit post before I get back to studying.... Sigh... Well, if you are taking the APUSH exam tomorrow, GOOD LUCK. I hope we all get 5's... (or....at least a 3 for me.. haha) Also, good luck with any other AP exams or just general exams that any of you may have. (:

and if you don't have an exam to complete............i'm jealous.. haha. Hope you all are having a good week! 

Take care
xx

*cries* back to studying....
P.S. VOTE FOR ME ON THE POSH24 FASHION BLOG BATTLE

4 comments:

  1. good luck for your exams! have voted for you already, all the best x

    wishfulpenguin.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute blog girl :D where do you come from? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your AP exams!! :) I remember taking the APUSH test, whew so glad I never have to do that again haha. What a cute outfit!

    www.rougefox.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck!! Hope you did well(: Stumbled on to you blog, and I'm in looveee~ hahaha, followed! Hope you follow back(= xx,S


    http://livelovefashionforever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of the wonderful comments! If you have any questions please ask or email me and I will reply as soon as possible! (: