Sunday, May 6, 2012

sunday shoppin'

Today I went shopping with my mom and aunts for a bit. Haven't been to the mall for about a month or so! I only got two items, but they were both on sale! hehe. yay for sales!

This is what I wore to the mall today. Comfy and cute outfit. :3

I love denim shirts - heck, I love anything denim. I also love oversized stuff...so put those two elements together and add in a collar and I'm bound to love it! I love throwing on loose collared shirts over things. It adds such a comfy-casual-cool vibe (how's that for alliteration? hah!). I've also been really into cuffing my jeans lately.


I got this jacket on sale for $19! Normally, I wouldn't buy a sale item if it was over $15, but since it was a jacket and it's original price was $70, I thought it would be a good buy. it's a nice light weight jacket and can't wait to wear this on breezy days~



outfit: jeans: forever21; blouse: forever21; denim shirt: thrifted; wedged sandals: thrifted
What I bought: Style&co jacket; I heart Ronson floral ruffled dress
I love this dress. The material and pattern is gorgeous. It was on sale for $14 and it was too cute to pass up.

Well, AP testing is starting this week... and testing will continue for a couple more weeks.. sighh.. 2 more months until summer...just 2 more months... Can't wait for summer...

Hope you all had a great weekend! (:
Take care
xx

9 comments:

  1. love your outfit! the denim and floral look great together. and ugh. i know AP Testing. I have 3 this week, one on Mon, Wed, and Thurs. But then I'll be done after Thurs :) Good luck!

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your floral dress it's really sweet <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a chic outfit!! I love your nonchalant style!

    www.closetvoyage.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denim shirts are the best! They can save your outfit and are always good for adding that extra detail to your outfit. Love your dress too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit! love it
    check out my blog too if ud like:
    http://etbreadandbutter.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those shoes! also, love the floral ruffled dress you bought, what a steal :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great items you got there, love that floral dress :)

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. could i maybe raid your closet and steal everything? would that be okay?
    ha ha, i love your style!

    -alexandra
    http://alexisinodak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The print of that dress is lovely!

    Great find and only $14? What a steal.

    xoxo,
    Sheyla
    www.freestyle-moda.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of the wonderful comments! If you have any questions please ask or email me and I will reply as soon as possible! (: